The qBittorrent project aims to provide an open-source software alternative to µTorrent.
Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, OS/2, Windows).
qBittorrent is based on the Qt toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar library.
* Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
* Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
– Simultaneous search in many Torrent search sites
– Category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Software)
* RSS feed support with advanced download filters (incl. regex)
* Many Bittorrent extensions supported:
– Magnet links
– Distributed hash table (DHT), peer exchange protocol (PEX), local peer discovery (LSD)
– Private torrents
– Encrypted connections
– and many more…
* Remote control through Web user interface, written with AJAX
– Nearly identical to the regular GUI
* Sequential downloading (Download in order)
* Advanced control over torrents, trackers and peers
– Torrents queueing and prioritizing
– Torrent content selection and prioritizing
* Bandwidth scheduler
* Torrent creation tool
* IP Filtering (eMule & PeerGuardian format compatible)
* IPv6 compliant
* UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
* Available on all platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, OS/2
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
Have a Problem?
24 Online Support
all Free no payment
If there is a deleted file (Not Found or Error 404) and if need help,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!