With CyberLink Power2Go you can create and burn data discs, music discs, photo gallery discs, and video discs. You can also back up your computer to a disc or removable USB storage drive, convert media files for use on mobile devices, back up online media to a disc or your hard drive, or use the handy disc utilities to erase and copy discs, mount disc images as a virtual drive, and much more. CyberLink Power2Go is the all-in-one burning software for the PC.
CyberLink Power2Go Platinum 13.0.0523.0 Features
• Burn video discs with menus and chapters to a Blu-ray Disc, AVCHD, or DVD, or burn an existing DVD or Blu-ray Disc folder to a disc.
• Secure your data files by burning them on a CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc with up to 256-bit encryption.
• Create a music disc in a variety for audio formats.
• Make a copy of a disc that has up to 256-bit encryption.
• Convert video and audio files into formats suitable for your mobile devices.
• Output videos with the latest 4K profiles (up to 4096×2160), using the H.264 (AVC) and H.265 (HEVC) video formats.
• Choose from four types of TrueTheater video quality enhancements on converted videos.
• Rip audio from an Audio CD, edit the audio track information, and convert the files to a format you can use on your mobile device.
Online Media Backup
• Download your videos from YouTube, including 4K HDR (VP9/WebM) videos.
• Access the videos you have stored on Vimeo and download them to your hard drive.
• Back up your online media by burning it directly to a disc.
Latest Media File Format Support
• Import H.265 video files in the MP4 or MKV format.
• Support for photos in the HEIF (.HEIC) format.
• Import a CUE file to burn an audio disc complete with track listings and album information.
• Create audio discs with audio files in the APE, FLAC, and OGG formats.
• Rip an audio CD and save the files in the APE, FLAC, M4A (AAC), or OGG audio file format.
• Convert existing audio into the APE, FLAC, M4A (AAC), or OGG file format.
System Recovery and Virtual Drive
• Back up your computer and Windows system files on discs or removable 32 GB plus USB storage drives.
• Restore your computer from a system image on system recovery discs or a removable USB storage drive.
• Mount a disc image file and access it as if using a real disc drive.
Photo Gallery Disc Creation
• Author photo gallery discs that create a photo showcase application that runs on a PC.
• Include photo descriptions and an external URL on the disc.
• Add newly burned discs to the Disc Manager library.
• Import discs you burned previously into the Disc Manager.
• Use the Disc Manager to easily find files and discs you burned previously.
Minimum System Requirements:
• Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7.
• Data Burning: Intel Celeron 2.0 GHz or AMD Sempron 1.3 GHz.
• Movie Disc Burning: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 or AMD Phenom II X2.
• 128 MB VGA VRAM.
• 2 GB required (4 GB or above recommended).
• 1024 x 768, 16-bit color.
• 10 GB for DVD burning; 25 GB for Blu-ray Disc burning.
• CD/DVD/Blu-ray recordable drive is required for disc burning purposes.
Have a Request For Software or have a Problem?
Please chat Me on WhatApps +62 853 3636 3903
24 Online Support
all Free no payment
If there is a deleted file (Not Found or Error 404) and if need help,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!