Academy and Emmy Award-Winning VFX Tools. Boris FX Silhouette 2020 is here! Silhouette is a best-in-class, GPU-accelerated compositing application, delivering the industry’s most robust non-destructive paint and roto tools to feature film and visual effects teams. Since 2005, Silhouette has made its mark on Hollywood’s biggest films including Avatar, Black Panther, Avengers: End Game, and many more.
The Artists Tool for Roto, Paint & Tracking. Silhouette 2020 goes far beyond roto and effects cleanup tasks with tools to finish the most complex VFX shots thanks to node-based compositing with integrated keying, tracking, warping, morphing, OCIO color management, and OFX support for Mocha Pro and Sapphire plug-ins. Includes 143 VFX nodes with full stereoscopic support. New! Silhouette 2020 now includes integrated Mocha planar tracking for no additional charge OR the optional Silhouette + Mocha Pro bundle.
What’s New in Silhouette 2020:
– Integrated Mocha tracking now included at no extra charge
– New Roto tools: Magnetic splines with edge snapping, RotoOverlay previews and Weighted Keyframe creation to change the timing of shape animations
– New Paint tools: New Dodge, Burn and Detail brushes as well as a frequency (detail) separation workflow for improved retouching
– Improved Planar Tracker: Group tracking of multiple planar surfaces in addition to tracking non-planar surfaces through overlapping shapes
– New nodes DOD and Extract Detail
– New interface enhancements: Multiple Viewers, Node and Object windows; Streamlined Workspace and more
– New bundle options: Add the Mocha Pro plug-in for Silhouette for increased tracking and VFX workflows
– Gestural node-based compositing
– Multiple roto and paint nodes
– Exacting color grading
– Proprietary matte generation
– Effectively composite fire, explosions, and smoke
– Edge tools to color correct or blur the composite’s edge
– Matte manipulation using shrink, grow, blur, and wrap functions
– 145 different nodes organized into Color, Composite, Diffusion, Filter, Film Lab, Image, Key, Light, Silhouette, Special Effects, Time, Tints, Transform, Warp and OFX groups
– Visual presets for most nodes
– Shapes can be assigned individual depth values
– Horizon, Ramp, Hall and Tunnel gradient depth tools
– Alpha tool that converts the alpha channel generated by other Silhouette nodes (zMatte, Power Matte, Roto, Paint, etc) into a depth map.
– Depth Preview window displays a 3D view of the depth map.Useful for visualizing the depth and placement of objects in 3D space.
– Output to stereo displays
– Windows: Windows 7 or higher on x64
– Processor: Intel or AMD processor
– Memory: 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
– Disk: High-speed disk array or SSD storage. 1GB of available disk space for caching and temporary files
– Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
– AMD Radeon 57xx series or better
– OpenGL 2.1 capable graphics card
– OpenCL 1.1 capable graphic card
– 1GB of graphics memory for film resolution
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
Have a Problem?
24 Online Support
all Free no payment
If there is a deleted file (Not Found or Error 404) and if need help,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!