Air Explorer supports the best cloud servers: OneDrive, Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive, 4shared, Box, Dropbox, Mega, Copy, Mediafire, Yandex, Baidu, WebDAV, ****.com, Adrive, Magenta Cloud y FTP. Many people like to back up their most valuable documents on cloud servers, protected by a custom username and password. However, when a user wants to move or copy a file from one account to the other, a user needs to the first login to the first account, download the data to the user PC, then login to the second one and upload it. A user can simplify this task by using Air Explorer, an app? That allows a user to browse through the personal data store on several cloud servers with ease.
Spoiler: Key features:
OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10;
.NET Framework 3.5 or a later.
1. Kindly read “Readme.txt” file given in download zip file;
1. Run the executable file or command-line interpreter program for silent installation;
1. Combined installation in one distribution package or unpacking a portable version (PortableApps);
2. Treatment is not required (the installer has already been treated with the patch by pawel97);
3. Multilingual interface;
4. Disabled update check;
5. Pick up user preferences from the external .xml file (if it is located next to the installer).
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
Have a Problem?
24 Online Support
all Free no payment
If there is a deleted file (Not Found or Error 404) and if need help,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!