Air Explorer supports the best cloud servers: OneDrive, Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive, 4shared, Box, Dropbox, Mega, Copy, Mediafire, Yandex, Baidu, WebDAV, ****.com, Adrive, Magenta Cloud y FTP. Many people like to back up their most valuable documents on cloud servers, protected by a custom username and password. However, when a user wants to move or copy a file from one account to the other, a user needs to the first login to the first account, download the data to the user PC, then login to the second one and upload it. A user can simplify this task by using Air Explorer, an app? That allows a user to browse through the personal data store on several cloud servers with ease.
Spoiler: Key features:
OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10;
.NET Framework 3.5 or a later.
1. Kindly read “Readme.txt” file given in download zip file;
1. Run the executable file or command-line interpreter program for silent installation;
1. Combined installation in one distribution package or unpacking a portable version (PortableApps);
2. Treatment is not required (the installer has already been treated with the patch by pawel97);
3. Multilingual interface;
4. Disabled update check;
5. Pick up user preferences from the external .xml file (if it is located next to the installer).
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?